What is Profhilo and what are its benefits?
Many people are turning to dermal fillers for skin laxity, but Profhilo is not a typical filler. It’s made from Hyaluronic Acid Gel that reduces the signs of aging by boosting your own natural production of collagen and increasing elasticity all while providing your skin with an instant injection of hydration. Profhilo is a unique skin remodelling treatment that offers a dual benefit-
How does profhilo work?
There is very little downtime from this treatment allowing you can carry on as normal, but with the knowledge that Profhilo is working from within to give you the results you desire.
What is the difference between Profhilo and Dermal fillers ?
What are the Benefits of profhilo ?
- Rejuvenates tired, dull and ageing skin to give a more radiant skin
- Skin is healthier and softer looking- Profhilo Treatment offers an innovative solution to all sorts of problems with our complexions on a daily basis – from wrinkles and sagging skin up through larger concerns like acne scarring. It’s been shown time after time as excellent at smoothing out those tell-tale signs of aging
- Improves laxity of skin -Profhilo is ideal for combatting skin laxity- The treatment remodels collagen and elastin fibres and counteract skin laxity immediately.
- Treats skin concerns; Profhilo targets problem areas such as crepey cheeks, fine lines around the eyes, as well as extending these benefits across the entire surface area
- Improves texture and tone of skin ; It improves skin texture by softening and smoothing it. In addition skin tone is improved because profhilo removes any oils or burns that have accumulated on your skin .
How much profhilo is required?
You will require 2 mls spread over 10 injection points. At the start, you will need two induction sessions one month apart then one session every 5-7 months for maintenance. Is Profhilo painful?
The injections can mildly sting but patients generally report only mild discomfort. After the treatment, you may experience some light tenderness for the first 24 – 48 hours this shouldn’t interfere with your daily activities.