IS Clinical Poly-Vitamin Serum
How to Use
Poly-Vitamin Serum 30mls
IS Clinical Poly-Vitamin Serum for dry skin is a revitalising, hydrating and anti-ageing intensive formula delivering a powerful combination of essential vitamins, bio-nutrients, and antioxidants. Active ingredients including retinol and niacinamide make it a perfect addition to any skincare routine where a dry complexion and visible signs of ageing are a primary concern.
Poly-Vitamin Serum Benefits:
- Promotes cellular regeneration and increases cellular metabolism
- Increases microcirculation
- Improves overall health and integrity of the skin
- Improves skin tone and elasticity
- Helps treat dermatitis
- Helps increase cellular integrity
- Helps increase cellular metabolism
- Revitalizes aging and compromised skin (excellent for patients undergoing cancer treatment therapies)
Key Ingredients include:
(Hyaluronic Acid – botanically derived) 40.0%
Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) 5.0%
Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) 1.0%
Essential element required for enzymatic functions.
Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract
(source of Glycolic Acid) 4.0%
Retinol (Vitamin A) 0.5%
Directions for using the Poly-Vitamin Serum: Apply at night to clean skin. Apply 2 to 3 drops sparingly over the face & neck area or as directed. Follow with a moisturiser.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Hyaluronate (origin: bacterial fermentation), Niacinamide, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract [Extrait de canne à sucre, Zinc Sulfate, Pantothenic Acid, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit/Leaf Extract, Lysine, Glutamine, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polysorbate 20, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Retinol, Phenoxyethanol.